K.R.Harinarayan founded U-Solar Clean Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd driven by the vision to make solar accessible to masses. Prior to this he has worked for MPPL Renewable Energy, Bangalore developing detailed business plans for setting up a Solar PV thin film unit. He has worked on developing different concepts for the deployment of PV solutions in rural India and has conceptualized a Management Information Systems (MIS) tool for monitoring Biogas and Biomass based power plants. Earlier, he was a Solution Strategist at i2 Technologies, a leading Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution provider. Harinarayan has a B.Tech from IIT Madras (IIT-M) and an MS and MBA from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA.
- Solar Power Plant for a Institution: Commissioned in 2014July 22, 2014
- Fresh Covid Guidelines: RE Projects Allowed From April 20November 17, 2020
- Non-CapEx Financial ModelMarch 31, 2015
- SDM College of Ayurveda, Hasan shows the path for Sustainable DevelopmentDecember 4, 2020
- Solar for the Pharmaceutical IndustryAugust 30, 2019