K.R.Harinarayan founded U-Solar Clean Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd driven by the vision to make solar accessible to masses. Prior to this he has worked for MPPL Renewable Energy, Bangalore developing detailed business plans for setting up a Solar PV thin film unit. He has worked on developing different concepts for the deployment of PV solutions in rural India and has conceptualized a Management Information Systems (MIS) tool for monitoring Biogas and Biomass based power plants. Earlier, he was a Solution Strategist at i2 Technologies, a leading Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution provider. Harinarayan has a B.Tech from IIT Madras (IIT-M) and an MS and MBA from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA.
- Bill Copy – 5 kW Residence Project, BengaluruMarch 24, 2016
- Powering up Sunshine – Untapped Opportunities in India’s Rooftop Solar MarketNovember 17, 2020
- (no title) Post 1349May 26, 2013
- Solar+Storage: What are the Key Emerging Business Trends in India?November 17, 2020
- Medical Institute Hospital sets up 700 kW Rooftop Solar PlantAugust 6, 2020