K.R.Harinarayan founded U-Solar Clean Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd driven by the vision to make solar accessible to masses. Prior to this he has worked for MPPL Renewable Energy, Bangalore developing detailed business plans for setting up a Solar PV thin film unit. He has worked on developing different concepts for the deployment of PV solutions in rural India and has conceptualized a Management Information Systems (MIS) tool for monitoring Biogas and Biomass based power plants. Earlier, he was a Solution Strategist at i2 Technologies, a leading Supply Chain Management (SCM) solution provider. Harinarayan has a B.Tech from IIT Madras (IIT-M) and an MS and MBA from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA.
- Agro Company Adopts 5MW Solar Power PlantNovember 19, 2020
- (no title) Post 1350May 25, 2013
- Copper Molding Giant sets up 120 KW Rooftop Solar PlantAugust 13, 2020
- India’s first “Green Special Economic Zone” in ChennaiMarch 31, 2015
- (no title) Post 1279July 22, 2014