Interested in a career with us?
If you think having a career in the renewable sector sounds interesting, and you have the exact enthusiasm, energy, and passion for a transition towards a clean energy future, join U-Solar-“A clean energy enterprise” and be a part of something genuinely special.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant (Design and Engineering) based in Bangalore, but who may be required to travel to any location. He should be well organized and able to clearly communicate concepts and build relationships with clients.
However in addition to these, you would be handling Customer site surveys, the study of proposed or existing electrical infrastructure from technical documents, drawings, etc., as well as actual site inspection, designing feasible solutions from existing products that can be sourced by our company (therefore, a strong understanding of products such as solar panels, inverters, batteries, etc., and their associated technologies, also must be developed), understanding prevalent government policies such as available subsidies, trading or renewable energy credits, etc., and thus creating comprehensive proposals for total solutions with cost/benefit analyses to the Customer. The consultant’s performance would be measured in terms of sales of projects and power supply contracts.
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
• B.E. /B. Tech or M.E. /M. Tech is essential, preferably in electrical, instrumentation, or environmental engineering. (MBA would be a plus)
• Experience level of 1 to 3 years in the solar energy industry would be preferred, but dynamic freshers are also welcome to apply
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills and presentation skills
• Good understanding of the fundamentals of electrical power systems for domestic, commercial, and industrial facilities
• Strong interest in environmental sustainability would be a plus
• Knowledge of CAD drafting software such as AutoCAD is a plus
• Ability to plan day-to-day work independently, execute tasks and report Good web research capabilities
• Ability and willingness to travel within the city, and to other cities
• Good interpersonal and team member qualities
• Ability to work under stress and manage multiple tasks
This is a role based out of Bengaluru, Karnataka.