Are you passionate about making a significant impact in the renewable energy sector? U-Solar, a leading clean energy enterprise, is seeking a dedicated Technical Lead based in Bangalore.
U-Solar is a solar developer in India that provides complete solar power solution for Industrial, Commercial and Institutional clients. Solar power is clean, cheap and reliable which makes it attractive for not only economic reasons but also for its environmental benefits by reducing your dependence on grid power (sourced from coal and natural gas) or generators (sourced from diesel). The company provides end to end solutions from design and engineering, project management as well as post sales services for solar projects. With a decade of experience, we have installed 170 + MW solar power plants through pay and own (CAPEX) and pay as you go (OPEX) models for our clients across India. Join us in the Sustainability Movement!
- Industry: Renewable Energy / Power Providers / Infrastructure
- Functional Area: Business Team
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Designing of solar power plants.
2. Visiting sites for preliminary site survey
3. Preparing BOM, PVSyst and solar power plant layouts
4. Assisting Business Team during technical review and meetings.
5. Handling of Pre-Sales design team and Building process for the pre-sales design team
6. Technical Review for Proposed systems.
7. Detailed Bill of materials for the project.
8. Costing sheets based on detailed bill of material.
9. Client handling and business closure (achieving sales target)
10. Maintaining CRM
11. Relationship management with the client and channel partner
1. Knowledge in AutoCAD, PVSyst and Sketchup software
2. Ability to design solar systems (On-grid, off-grid and hybrid systems)
3. Knowledge of electrical string design.
4. Knowledge of working model of Solar Power Plant (Onsite and offsite)
5. Knowledge of various components of solar power plant and accurate sizing of each component.
6. Good Interpersonal skills and team handling capability
UG: B.Tech/ B.E. – EEE, Electrical, Mechanical
PG: M.Tech – Any specialization
Site experience will be a huge plus
Experience: 2-4 Years of experience in solar power plant designing.
This is a role based out of Bengaluru, Karnataka.